smoky pepper pineapple and goat cheese tartlets
- 1 package (15 count) Athens® Mini Fillo Shells
- 5 tablespoons The Gracious Gourmet Smoky Pepper Pineapple Spread
- 6 tablespoons softened goat cheese (from a log at least 3 oz. in size)
- 3 tablespoons toasted chopped macadamia nuts
- Bake the fillo tartlets in a preheated 350° oven for about 5-7 minutes until nicely browned. Remove and cool. Add 1½ teaspoons of softened goat cheese into each tartlet shell. Spoon 1 teaspoon of The Gracious Gourmet Smoky Pepper Pineapple Spread over the cheese in each tartlet. Sprinkle each with ½ teaspoon of toasted chopped macadamia nuts. Serve immediately.
- Make several batches for serving as appetizers. Allow 2-3 per serving.
The Gracious Gourmet https://www.thegraciousgourmet.com/