rosemary pear and grilled chicken flatbread
- 1 prepared thin pizza crust or flatbread (approximately 10 oz.)
- 1/2 cup The Gracious Gourmet Rosemary Pear Spread (You can also use Smoky Pepper Pineapple Spread)
- 5 oz. diced grilled chicken pieces
- 1 cup grated four-cheese Italian blend
- Spread The Gracious Gourmet Rosemary Pear Spread on the pizza crust or flatbread, leaving the edges open as a crust.
- Brush the edges with olive oil (optional).
- Top with grilled chicken pieces and cheese.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 13-15 minutes or until the cheese is slightly browned.
Share This: by
Click to Print Recipe