mango pineapple salmon salad
- 2 cups cubed cooked salmon (about 1 pound)
- 1/3 cup The Gracious Gourmet Mango Pineapple Chutney
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 5 cups lightly packed torn lettuce leaves
- 1/2 avocado, peeled, pitted and sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- Combine salmon, Mango Pineapple Chutney and mayonnaise.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve on beds of lettuce. Arrange avocado slices around edges; top with green onion
Makes 2 main dish (or four 1st-course) servings.
Share This: by
Click to Print Recipe