mango pineapple & cheese tortilla roll-ups
- 2 flour tortillas (8-inch) with edges cut off to make the tortillas square
- 1/4 cup (about 2 ounces) goat cheese or Brie, softened
- 6 tablespoons The Gracious Gourmet Mango
- Pineapple Chutney
- 2 tablespoons minced macadamia nuts
- Spread each tortilla with 2 tablespoons goat cheese or Brie.
- Spread thin layer of 3 tablespoons Mango Pineapple Chutney on top.
- Sprinkle 1 tablespoon macadamia nuts on top.
- Roll up tightly; with serrated knife, slice into 3/4-inch rounds.
Makes 14 to 16 appetizers, (allow 3 – 4 per serving).
Share This: by