farmhouse tomato burgers
- 1 pound lean ground beef (80% lean)
- 1/3 cup The Gracious Gourmet Farmhouse Tomato Jam
- 1 tablespoon Panko (Japanese-style) bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Thinly sliced pepper jack or Cheddar cheese (optional)
- 4 ciabatta rolls, sliced in half
- Gently combine ground beef, Farmhouse Tomato Jam, bread crumbs, salt and pepper. Form into 4 patties.
- Grill or broil 4 to 5 minutes per side, turning once.
- Shortly before tangy tomato chutney burgers are done, top with additional Farmhouse Tomato Jam or thinly sliced cheese. Serve in ciabatta rolls.
Share This: by
Click to Print Recipe