apple caramelized onion & bacon quiche
- 1 9-inch frozen pie crust pastry in aluminum pan
- ½ cup The Gracious Gourmet® Apple Caramelized Onion Spread
- 5 sliced of thick bacon
- 4 beaten eggs
- 1 cup of half and half
- 3/4 cup of finely shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Bake empty crust for 12 minutes to set. In a skillet, brown the bacon until crisp, remove it from the fat and let cool on plate lined with
- paper towels. Crumble bacon and place in the bottom of pie crust. In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, half and half and ½ cup of The Gracious Gourmet® Apple Caramelized Onion Spread. Pour egg mixture into the pie crust. Top with shredded cheddar cheese. Bake for 35-40 minutes or until you can insert a knife in the center and it comes out clean. (The edges of the crust can be covered with foil during baking if it begins to overly brown). Let quiche stand 10 minutes before serving.
- Makes 6 servings.
The Gracious Gourmet https://www.thegraciousgourmet.com/