smoky pepper pineapple and grilled chicken flatbread
- 1 prepared thin pizza crust or flatbread (approximately 10 oz.)
- 1/2 cup The Gracious Gourmet Smoky Pepper Pineapple Spread
- 5 oz. diced grilled chicken pieces
- 1 cup grated four-cheese Italian blend
- Spread The Gracious Gourmet Smoky Pepper Pineapple Spread on the pizza crust or flatbread, leaving the edges open as a crust. Brush the edges with olive oil (optional). Top with grilled chicken pieces and cheese. Bake at 400 degrees for 13-15 minutes or until the cheese is slightly browned.
The Gracious Gourmet https://www.thegraciousgourmet.com/