The Gracious Gourmet Roasted Vegetable Tapenade

Roasted Vegetable Tapenade

$10.00

SKU: RVT. Category: .

Inspired by the sunny Mediterranean, this slightly smoky tasting tapenade combines a mélange of roasted vegetables including tomatoes, bell peppers, three different onions and kalamata olives accentuated with garlic, herbs and creamy parmesan cheese. 7 oz.

get inspiring recipes

Check us out on social media!ember

Share this: Facebooktwitterpinterestmailby feather

Serve on bruschetta rounds. Stir into risotto or pasta sauces. Spread on a panini. Serve alongside meat, poultry, fish and shellfish. Add to chicken or shellfish salads. Fold into an omelet. Eat straight out of the jar!

get inspiring recipes

Check us out on social media!ember

Share this: Facebooktwitterpinterestmailby feather

Water, roasted tomatoes, roasted bell peppers, roasted dried tomatoes, extra virgin olive oil, shallots, roasted red onions, kalamata olives (black olives, water, salt, ferrous gluconate), green onion, garlic, basil, canola oil, parsley, aged parmesan cheese (pasteurized cow’s milk, cheese culture, salt, enzymes), tomato paste, salt, black pepper, citric acid. Contains milk.

get inspiring recipes

Check us out on social media!ember

Share this: Facebooktwitterpinterestmailby feather

Serving Size 2 Tbsp (30g), Servings Per Container: about 7 Calories 35, Fat Cal. 20, Total Fat 2.5g (4% DV), Sat Fat 0g (0% DV), Trans Fat 0g (0% DV), Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 150mg (7% DV), Potassium 75mg (1% DV), Total Carb. 3g (1% DV), Fiber <1g (2% DV), Sugars 0g, Protein 1g, Vitamin A (4% DV), Vitamin C (8% DV), Calcium (2% DV), Iron (2% DV). Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

get inspiring recipes

Check us out on social media!ember

Share this: Facebooktwitterpinterestmailby feather