roasted vegetable stuffed zucchini
- 6 medium zucchini, sliced in half lengthwise (2 pounds)
- 3/4 pound lean ground beef
- 1 jar (7 ounces) The Gracious Gourmet Roasted
- Vegetable Tapenade
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon Panko (Japanese style) bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- With a small spoon, scoop out insides of zucchini and dice. Set aside the cored halves.
- Combine ground beef and diced zucchini in large skillet.
- Cook over medium heat until meat is cooked through. Turn off heat.
- Stir in Roasted Vegetable Tapenade, 3/4 cup of the parmesan cheese, egg, bread crumbs, salt and pepper.
- Fill the zucchini with the meat mixture.
- Place zucchini in extra-large baking pan; fill pan with 1/4-inch boiling water.
- Bake at 375°F., 40 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining cheese during last 10 minutes.
The Gracious Gourmet https://www.thegraciousgourmet.com/