roasted vegetable hamburgers
- 1 pound extra lean ground beef
- 1/3 cup The Gracious Gourmet Roasted Vegetable Tapenade
- 1 tablespoon Panko (Japanese-style) bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- thinly sliced Cheddar or Mozzarella cheese (optional)
- 4 ciabatta rolls or hamburger buns, sliced
- Gently combine ground beef, Roasted Vegetable Tapenade, bread crumbs, salt and pepper.
- Form into 4 patties.
- Grill or broil 4 to 5 minutes per side, turning once.
- Shortly before burgers are done, top with cheese, if desired.
- Serve in rolls.
The Gracious Gourmet https://www.thegraciousgourmet.com/