holiday leftovers panini
- 2 ciabatta sandwich rolls, sliced
- ¼ cup The Gracious Gourmet Cranberry Raspberry Blood Orange Spread
- 4-6 thin slices of leftover turkey (2 oz.)
- 2 slices swiss or provolone cheese (2 oz.)
- scant 1/4 cup of crumbled leftover dressing or stuffing
- Open sandwich rolls; spread 1 tablespoon Cranberry Raspberry Blood Orange Spread on inside of both halves.
- Layer meat, cheese and dressing crumbles on bottom half of roll. Top with top half.
- Heat non-stick griddle or large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Place sandwiches on griddle and press down or use a panini press.
- Cook 2-3 minutes, turn, weigh down and cook another 2 minutes, or until roll is slightly crispy and cheese has melted.
- Slice and serve immediately. Makes 2 servings. (Can also be made in a panini press appliance.)
Share This: by
Click to Print Recipe