spiced sour cherry tortilla roll-ups
- 2 flour tortillas (8 inch) with edges cut off to make the tortillas square
- 1/4 cup (about 2 ounces) blue cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup The Gracious Gourmet Spiced Sour Cherry Spread
- 2 tablespoons minced toasted pecans
- Spread each tortilla with 2 tablespoons blue cheese.
- Spread thin layer of 2 tablespoons Spiced Sour Cherry Spread on top.
- Sprinkle 1 tablespoon pecans on top.
- Roll up tightly; with serrated knife; slice into 3/4-inch rounds.
Share This: by
Click to Print Recipe