rosemary pear pork roast
- 3 pound bone-in pork shoulder roast
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup The Gracious Gourmet Rosemary Pear Spread or Smoky Ginger Peach Spread
- Place pork roast on rack in shallow roasting pan, fat side up.
- Season roast with salt and pepper.
- Roast the pork at 325°F., uncovered, about 2-3/4 hours, or until thermometer tests 165°F.
- Spread top of roast with 1/4 cup The Gracious Gourmet Rosemary Pear Spread during last 30 minutes of cooking.
- Let roast rest 10 minutes before carving.
- Warm remaining Rosemary Pear Spread; serve on side of pork.
Share This: by
Click to Print Recipe