sauteed shrimp with fennel blood orange tapenade
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pound medium raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3/4 cup The Gracious Gourmet Fennel Blood
- Orange Tapenade
- Hot, cooked rice
- Heat butter in large skillet over medium heat.
- Add garlic; cook briefly, just until fragrant.
- Add shrimp; cook, stirring 1 minute.
- Stir in Fennel Blood Orange Tapenade; cook, stirring, until shrimp is cooked through.
- Serve immediately over hot rice.
Share This: by
Click to Print Recipe