rice salad with hatch chile vinaigrette
- 3/4 cup uncooked brown rice
- 1 jar (7 oz.) The Gracious Gourmet Hatch Chile Pesto
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 3/4 cup whole kernel corn, (fresh or frozen, thawed)
- 3/4 cup rinsed and drained canned black beans
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/3 cup diced green onion
- 3/4 cup diced fresh mango
- 1/3 cup chopped cilantro
- Cook rice according to package directions.
- When cooked, uncover and let cool to room temperature.
- Combine Hatch Chile Pesto and lime juice in medium-sized serving bowl; whisk together to blend.
- Stir in rice, mix well.
- Stir in corn, black beans, bell pepper and green onion.
- Cover and chill several hours or overnight.
- Stir in mango and cilantro and serve immediately.
Share This: by
Click to Print Recipe