portobello mushroom omelet
- 8 large eggs, beaten
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 3/4 cup Portobello Mushroom Tapenade
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar or crumbled goat cheese
- Chopped fresh parsley
- Beat eggs together with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in 10-inch non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add eggs to pan.
- Cook, lifting edges with spatula frequently to let uncooked eggs flow underneath, about 3 minutes, or until almost set.
- Spoon Portobello Mushroom Tapenade over 1/2 of omelet; sprinkle 1/3 cup cheese on top of tapenade.
- Using spatula, flip top half of omelet over filling.
- Cook 1 – 2 minutes.
- Flip out onto serving platter; sprinkle with remaining cheese and a little parsley.
Share This: by
Click to Print Recipe