mixed greens salad with turkey and cranberry vinaigrette
- 3 tablespoons The Gracious Gourmet Cranberry Raspberry Blood Orange Spread
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup diced leftover turkey
- 1/3 cup candied whole pecans (or chopped/whole pecans)
- 4 cups mixed baby salad greens
- Whisk together Cranberry Raspberry Blood Orange Spread, olive oil and vinegar.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Toss half of the dressing gently with greens, turkey and candied pecans.
- Drizzle the rest of the dressing on as desired. Makes 2–3 servings.
Share This: by
Click to Print Recipe