- 2 halibut filets (about 1 pound) or swordfish, salmon, or
- scrod, about 1-inch thick
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup The Gracious Gourmet Roasted Vegetable
- Tapenade, warmed
- Pre-heat broiler.
- Spray broiler pan and rack with cooking spray.
- Place halibut filets on broiler rack; brush each with a little olive oil.
- Broil on second-from-top rack, 7 minutes.
- Turn filets over. Spread about a tablespoon Roasted Vegetable Tapenade on each.
- Continue cooking another 5 – 8 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork (or to desired doneness). Do not overcook. Transfer to plates; serve with remaining Roasted Vegetable Tapenade.
Share This: by
Click to Print Recipe