mango pineapple tartlets
- 1 package (15 count) Athens® Mini Fillo Shells
- 8 tablespoons softened brie cheese without the rind
- 5 tablespoons The Gracious Gourmet Mango Pineapple Chutney
- 3 tablespoons toasted chopped macadamia nuts
- Bake the fillo tartlets in a preheated 350° oven for about 5-7 minutes until nicely browned.
- Remove and cool. Add 1½ teaspoons brie to each tartlet shell.
- Spoon 1 teaspoon of The Gracious Gourmet Mango Pineapple Chutney over the cheese in each tartlet.
- Sprinkle each with ½ teaspoon of toasted chopped macadamia nuts. Serve immediately.
Makes 12 appetizers (allow 2 – 3 per serving).
Share This: by
Click to Print Recipe