halibut with mango pineapple chutney
- 4 halibut steaks (about 1-inch thick) or other firm white fish or salmon (about 2 pounds)
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 3/4 cup The Gracious Gourmet Mango Pineapple Chutney, warmed
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons chopped macadamia nuts
- Pre-heat broiler. Spray broiler pan and rack with cooking spray.
- Place halibut steaks on broiler rack; brush each with a little olive oil.
- Broil on second-from-top rack, 7 minutes. Turn steaks over.
- Spread about a tablespoon Mango Pineapple Chutney over each steak.
- Continue cooking another 5 – 8 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Do not overcook.
- Transfer to plates; top each with cilantro and macadamia nuts.
- Serve with remaining Mango Pineapple Chutney.
Makes 4 servings.
Share This: by
Click to Print Recipe