farmhouse tomato bean salad
- 1 pound fresh green beans, halved crosswise and blanced (or frozen, thawed)
- 1 cup drained & rinsed canned kidney beans
- 1 cup drained & rinsed canned black beans
- 1 cup drained & rinsed canned garbanzo beans
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup The Gracious Gourmet Farmhouse Tomato Jam
- 1 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley (optional)
- Combine beans and red onion in large serving bowl.
- Whisk together Farmhouse Tomato Jam, olive oil and vinegar in small bowl; toss with beans.
- Season generously with salt and pepper.
- Cover and chill several hours or overnight. Toss with parsley and serve.
Makes 6 servings.
Share This: by
Click to Print Recipe