four cheese pizza with balsamic four-onion spread
- 1 purchased, baked pizza crust (11-inch) (14 ounces)
- 1 cup shredded Fontina cheese
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/4 cup The Gracious Gourmet Balsamic Four-Onion Spread
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated Romano cheese
- chopped fresh chives
- Place pizza crust on baking sheet.
- Sprinkle Fontina cheese evenly on top of crust; top with blue cheese.
- Top with dollops of The Gracious Gourmet Balsamic-Four Onion Spread.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and Romano cheese.
- Bake at 450°F., for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Sprinkle with chives.
- Let stand 2 minutes; slice and serve.
Makes 8 – 10 appetizers or 2 – 3 main dish servings.
Share This: by