fig almond & cheese tortilla roll-ups
- 2 flour tortillas (8-inch) with edges cut off to make the tortillas square
- 1/4 cup (about 2 ounces) brie or blue cheese, softened
- 6 tablespoons The Gracious Gourmet Fig Almond Spread
- 2 tablespoons minced toasted almonds
- Spread each tortilla with 2 tablespoons brie or blue cheese.
- Spread thin layer of 3 tablespoons The Gracious Gourmet Fig Almond Spread on top.
- Sprinkle 1 tablespoon toasted almonds on top.
- Roll up tightly*; with serrated knife, slice into 3/4-inch rounds.
Makes 14 to 16 appetizers, (allow 3 – 4 per serving).
*Roll-ups can be made ahead: wrap each rolled-up tortilla individually in plastic wrap and chill.
Share This: by