eggplant tapenade-stuffed mushrooms
- 24 crimini mushrooms, stems removed
- (save stems for another use)
- 3/4 cup The Gracious Gourmet Roasted Eggplant Tapenade
- 2 tablespoons Panko (Japanese-style) bread crumbs
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Dash red chile flakes
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Place mushrooms, stem-side down, on rack of a broiler pan.
- Broil under a pre-heated broiler, 6 inches from heat, 4 minutes, or until slightly soft.
- Turn right-side up.
- Stir together Roasted Eggplant Tapenade, bread crumbs, garlic and chile flakes.
- Spoon into mushrooms.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350°F, 12 – 18 minutes, or until hot.
Share This: by
Click to Print Recipe