all seasons fruit tartlets
- 1 package (15 count) Athens® Mini Fillo Shells
- 6 tablespoons softened mascarpone or goat cheese
- 5 tablespoons All Seasons Fruit Spread
- 3 tablespoons toasted chopped pecans
- Bake the fillo tartlets in a preheated 350°F oven for about 5-7 minutes until
nicely browned. Remove and cool.
- Add 1½ teaspoons mascarpone or goat cheese to each tartlet shell.
- Spoon 1 teaspoon of All Seasons Fruit Spread over the cheese in each tartlet.
- Sprinkle each with ½ teaspoon of toasted chopped pecans. Serve immediately.
- Makes 12 appetizers (allow 2 to 3 per serving).
Mango Pineapple Tartlets
Fig Almond Tartlets
Share This: by