cremini mushroom pesto omelet
- 8 large eggs, beaten
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup The Gracious Gourmet Cremini Mushroom Pesto
- ½ cup chopped fresh tomato (optional)
- ⅓ cup shredded gruyere cheese or gouda
- Chopped fresh parsley (optional)
- Beat eggs together with salt and pepper. Heat oil in 10-inch non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add eggs to pan. Cook, lifting edges with spatula to let uncooked eggs flow underneath, about 3 minutes, or until almost set.
- Sprinkle ¼ cup cheese and tomatoes (if desired) onto one half of omelet in the pan.
- Using spatula, flip the empty half of the omelet over filling. Cook 1 to 2 minutes.
- Warm ½ cup The Gracious Gourmet Cremini Mushroom Pesto in microwave-safe dish for 30-45 seconds on high in the microwave.
- Flip omelet out onto serving platter; top with Cremini Mushroom Pesto and sprinkle with remaining cheese and a little parsley if desired.
Share This: by
Click to Print Recipe