cranberry raspberry blood orange chip ice cream
- ½ cup The Gracious Gourmet® Cranberry Raspberry Blood Orange Spread
- 1/4 cup miniature chocolate chips (optional)
- 1 pint premium vanilla ice cream, softened
- Stir softened ice cream with chilled Cranberry Raspberry Bloood Orange Spread and chocolate chips into a bowl. Blend until thoorougly mixed.
- Cover tightly with plastic wrap making sure the surface of the ice cream touches wrap.
- Refreeze for one hour.
Makes about 2-3/4 cups.
Share This: by
Click to Print Recipe