chicken pasta puttanesca
- 6 oz. (dry weight) campanelle or fusilli pasta
- 3/4 pound chicken tenders
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup The Gracious Gourmet Roasted Vegetable
- 2 tablespoons drained capers
- 1/4 teaspoon anchovy paste
- Dash crushed red chili flakes
- 2 tablespoons cream
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- While pasta cooks, toss chicken tenders with cornstarch.
- Heat olive oil in medium non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken, cook, turning occasionally, 3 – 4 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Stir in Roasted Vegetable Tapenade, capers, anchovy paste and chile flakes.
- Cook 1 minute, or until chicken is done.
- Drain pasta; stir into chicken mixture.
- Stir in cream.
- Heat through.
- Divide onto serving plates; top each serving with cheese and basil. Serve immediately.
Share This: by
Click to Print Recipe