chicken cremini mushroom pesto pasta
- 6 oz. (dry weight) campanelle or fusilli pasta
- 3/4 cooked diced chicken
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 jar (7 ounces) The Gracious Gourmet Cremini Mushroom Pesto
- 1 1/2 cup cream
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 chopped parsley (optional)
- Cook pasta according to package directions. While pasta cooks, dice chicken and heat it with small amount of olive oil in a non-stick skillet.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Stir in Cremini Mushroom Pesto and cream.
- Cook 1 minute, or until warm.
- Drain pasta; stir into chicken, cream and Cremini Mushroom Pesto mixture. Add parsley if desired.
- Divide onto serving plates; top each serving of Chicken Cremini Mushroom Pesto Pasta with Parmesan cheese. Serve immediately.
Makes 2-3 servings.
Share This: by
Click to Print Recipe