broiled salmon with farmhouse tomato jam
- 1/2 cupThe Gracious Gourmet Farmhouse Tomato Jam
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed orange juice
- 2 salmon filets (6 – 8 oz. each, 1-inch thick)
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon tequila (optional)
- Stir together Farmhouse Tomato Jam and orange juice; pour into large zip-lock bag. Add salmon filets to bag; secure. Let stand at room temperature 10 – 15 minutes to marinade; turning once. Preheat broiler and spray broiler pan and rack with non-stick cooking spray. Reserve marinade to use later in cooking.
- Broil salmon, turning once, about 11 minutes, or until cooked through.
- While salmon is cooking, transfer Farmhouse Tomato Jam marinade to a small saucepan; bring to a boil; reduce heat to low, and stir in cilantro and tequila. Transfer salmon to serving plates; top with hot Farmhouse Tomato Jam sauce and serve immediately.
Share This: by
Click to Print Recipe