black olive and white bean spread
- 1 can of cannellini beans (great northern) rinsed in a colander
- 1/2 to 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 5 tablespoons of The Gracious Gourmet’s Black Olive Tapenade
- Blend all ingredients in a food processor to combine. Do not overblend.
- More of the tapenade can be added for bolder flavor.
- Serve in three bowls or in a three-slotted dish.
- Pair with Italian bread sliced and toasted or with vegetables, bagel chips or pita chips. Can also be made with Chile Red Pepper or Artichoke Parmesan Tapenades from The Gracious Gourmet.
Share This: by
Click to Print Recipe