balsamic four-onion meat loaf
- 1 1/2 pounds ground round
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh mushrooms (crimini, button, or shiitake)
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup The Gracious Gourmet Balsamic Four-Onion Spread
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Lightly mix all ingredients together.
- Pat into ungreased 9x5x3-inch loaf pan.
- Bake at 350°F, 50 to 60 minutes, or until cooked through. Drain juices.
- Unmold onto cutting board; let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Makes 5 to 6 servings.
Share This: by
Click to Print Recipe