dolly’s delicious meatballs
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1/2 pound ground veal
- 1/2 pound ground pork
- 1 hamburger bun
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons finely minced flat leaved parsley
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 3/4 jar of Balsamic Four Onion Spread
- Soak the hamburger bun in milk and then mix well with the parsley, egg, salt, pepper and Balsamic Four Onion Spread. Combine this thoroughly with all of the meat. Form into small meatballs, the size of walnuts. Bake in a preheated 350° oven for about 10-15 minutes until done.
- Delicious served warm on toothpicks for a cocktail party. Serve more of the Balsamic Four Onion Spread for dipping.
- Makes about 40 meatballs.
The Gracious Gourmet https://www.thegraciousgourmet.com/