chicken artichoke pesto pasta
- 6 oz. (dry weight) campanelle or fusilli pasta
- 3/4 pound chicken tenders
- 1½ teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 jar (7 ounces) The Gracious Gourmet Lemon Artichoke
- 3 tablespoons cream
- 1 cup diced frozen artichoke hearts, thawed
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions. While pasta cooks, toss chicken tenders with cornstarch. Heat olive oil in large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken, cook, turning occasionally, 3 - 4 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Stir in Lemon Artichoke Pesto and cream. Stir in artichoke hearts. Cook 1 minute, or until chicken is done. Drain pasta; stir into chicken mixture. Divide onto serving plates; top each serving with Parmesan cheese. Serve immediately.
- Makes 2 to 3 servings.
The Gracious Gourmet https://www.thegraciousgourmet.com/