balsamic four-onion glazed pork chops
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 thick-cut center-cut pork chops (about 2 pounds)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2/3 cup The Gracious Gourmet Balsamic Four-Onion Spread
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork chops, brown on each side. Season with salt and pepper. Reduce heat to low. Spread The Gracious Gourmet Balsamic Four-Onion Spread on top of pork chops, cook 3 to 5 minutes, or until tender.
- Makes 4 servings.
The Gracious Gourmet https://www.thegraciousgourmet.com/