artichoke parmesan chicken rolls
- 1/4 cup The Gracious Gourmet Artichoke Parmesan
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, about 1/2
- pound each, pounded to 1/2-inch thickness
- 1/4 cup shredded whole milk mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons flour
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/3 cup Panko (Japanese-style) bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon butter
- Spread 2 tablespoons Artichoke Parmesan Tapenade on each chicken breast. Sprinkle cheese down the middle of each. Roll up tightly; secure with toothpicks. Season flour with salt and pepper. Roll chicken first in flour, then into egg, and finally into Panko breadcrumbs.
- Heat olive oil and butter in small heat-proof skillet over medium heat. Add chicken rolls; brown on all sides. Transfer skillet to preheated 350°F. oven; bake about 20 minutes, or until cooked through. Remove toothpicks before serving.
The Gracious Gourmet https://www.thegraciousgourmet.com/