apple caramelized onion flatbread
- 1 prepared thin pizza crust or flatbread (approximately 10 oz.)
- ½ cup The Gracious Gourmet® Apple Caramelized Onion Spread
- 1 cup grated Gruyere cheese
- 1 confit duck leg (5 oz.), shredded, or diced pieces of grilled chicken
- ½ tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
- Spread The Gracious Gourmet® Apple Caramelized Onion Spread on the pizza crust or flatbread, leaving the edges open as a crust. Brush the edges with olive oil (optional). Top with shredded confit duck leg or grilled chicken and Gruyere cheese. Bake at 400 degrees for 13-15 minutes or until the cheese is slightly browned.
- Makes 4 appetizer servings.
The Gracious Gourmet https://www.thegraciousgourmet.com/